Follow my blog to read about the life and times of a twenty-something living in Southsea...

Monday 9 January 2012

My New Year's Resolution

Happy New Year! As 2012 comes around with full force, my New Year's resolution is to update my blog more often. As I'm in the third year of my Journalism degree - I seem to be forever chasing some piece of coursework or trying to write something to get my name in print. Since the work pace stepped up a gear, I left my blog and got caught up in the world of Twitter and Facebook (please follow me! @kimberleybarber).
Now here I am, back with both guns blazing!
Follow my blog to keep up with all my latest reviews of gigs, theatre, comedy and nights out in the Portsmouth area. I'll be avoiding 'jim-jam' journalism and writing about some of the best places to visit and things to do in the local area. I'll also be writing about my experiences of pubs, bars, restaurants and cafes - Carol Godsmark watch out!

Kim x

P.S. I haven't forgotten my snowboarding posts - you'll be able to read all about my latest snowy adventures too.

Pic from www.sodahead.com

No comments:

Post a Comment